Start selling your products on the SA Business Directory Market Place.
Simply apply for a Vendor account after you have registered your business on the SA Business Directory.
All products added to your vendor account will feature on your Business Landing page and the Market Place portal – giving your products double the exposure.
Split payment solution for all transactions (we take a 10% commission on successful transactions). Vendors arrange delivery for customers.
Become a Vendor today!
Sell Your Products Online
We offer secure Credit and Debit card payments for your customers.
Become a Vendor
Instant Payment Allocation
Collection & Delivery
- Register your Business and join the SA Business Directory online community.
- Apply for a Vendor Account and wait for the approval.
- Include your Store Information.
- Upload and manage your products, pricing and descriptions.
- Products are approved and published on your Business Landing Page and the SABD Market Place.
- Log in and view orders.
- Split payment solution for all orders (we take a 10% commission on all successful transactions).
- Vendors arrange delivery for customers.
Film and TV Industry? Register with us!
Join our community and help promote businesses across South Africa
SA Business Directory is a platform you can use to share your business information with your clients. Simply upload your business description, include your products and services, add your contact information – and use your unique URL to link clients to your business landing page.